Middle Fork of the American River Rafting
On O.A.R.S. Middle Fork American River white water rafting trip, you'll raft through a lovely, secluded canyon where a melee of pounding whitewater, and the beauty of the Sierra Nevada foothills combine to offer an action-packed river trip which includes an underground run through class IV Tunnel Chute.
Find your Adventure
- North Fork of the American River Rafting
- South Fork & Middle Fork of the American River Rafting Combo
- South Fork American River Rafting
- South Fork of the American River: California Wine Tasting and Rafting
- South Fork & North Fork of the American River Rafting Combo
- View All Auburn Adventures »
- View All Rafting Adventures »
In 1969 O.A.R.S. became the first non-motorized rafting outfitter permitted to run the Colorado through the Grand Canyon. In the decades since then, they've been setting the unforgettable standard in first-class rafting, sea kayaking and multi-sport adventures on over 35 rivers and coastline…More »
Find Your Adventure
Short on Vacation Time?
Our Quick Escapes Guide can help you find a day trip, weekend getaway or short escape. Learn more »