Newport Landing Whale Watching Tours
Newport Beach, California
The waters surrounding Newport Harbor offer deep nutrient rich waters which attracts all types of marine creatures. Due to the geography of the Orange County coastline that surrounds Newport Harbor, ocean conditions are incredible calm and comparable to a fresh water lake. This allows whale watchers to fully enjoy the amazing viewings.
Find your Adventure
- Newport Landing Sportfishing Tours
- Whale Watching in the San Juan Islands - Day Tour
- Women & Whales - San Juan Islands Three-Day Kayak Adventure
- La Jolla Whale Watching Kayak Adventure
- San Diego Whale Watching Cruise and Maritime Museum Entry
- View All Newport Beach Adventures »
- View All Whale Watching Adventures »
Newport Landing Whale Watching has served southern California for 30 years providing whale watching and dolphin cruises. Year around cruises view many varieties of whales including the giant blue whale which is over 80 feet in length (during the summer and fall months), finback whales, grey whal…More »
Find Your Adventure
Short on Vacation Time?
Our Quick Escapes Guide can help you find a day trip, weekend getaway or short escape. Learn more »