3 Day Backpack - A Taste of Glacier National Park
West Glacier, Montana
To experience the true wilderness character of Glacier National Park one must spend a night or more in it's backcountry. We'll spend our days in subalpine and alpine meadows amongst Glacier's towering peaks. A great intro to backpacking and perfect for those with limited time to venture into wilds of Glacier for a memorable backcountry adventure.
Find your Adventure
- Glacier National Park - 3 Day Hut Hike, Granite Park Chalet
- Flathead River Custom Overnight Fly-Fishing Trip
- Glacier National Park - 3 Day Wilderness Float and Cabin Adventure
- Middle Fork of the Flathead River Rafting Trip - 2 Days
- The Middle Fork of the Flathead River - 2 Day Rafting Adventure
- View All West Glacier Adventures »
- View All Backpacking Adventures »
Glacier Guides Inc. / Montana Raft Co. was founded in 1983 because no one else was providing the kind of ecologically sensitive backcountry guiding and interpretation that Glacier National Park deserved. In those days there were just three of them, but their hunch that an outfit like theirs was nee…More »
Find Your Adventure
Short on Vacation Time?
Our Quick Escapes Guide can help you find a day trip, weekend getaway or short escape. Learn more »