Glacier National Park & Flathead River - Half Day Rafting Trip
West Glacier, Montana
This river adventure flows along the border of Glacier National Park and features some of the most enjoyable whitewater in Montana. An ideal trip for families or groups looking to spend a few hours out on the river while visiting Glacier National Park. Depending on river flows trips last between 2,5-4 hours and cover 9 river miles.
Find your Adventure
- Middle Fork of the Flathead River - Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip
- Glacier National Park & Flathead River - Full Day Rafting Trip
- Middle Fork of the Flathead River Rafting Trip - 2 Days
- Glacier National Park - 3 Day Wilderness Float and Cabin Adventure
- The Middle Fork of the Flathead River - 2 Day Rafting Adventure
- View All West Glacier Adventures »
- View All Rafting Adventures »
Welcome to Montana and Glacier National Park! Wild River Adventures has been offering outfitted trips for the entire family in this majestic part of the world since 1985. Glacier National Park and adjoining Great Bear and Bob Marshall Wilderness encompass the headwater of the Middle and North For…More »
Find Your Adventure
Short on Vacation Time?
Our Quick Escapes Guide can help you find a day trip, weekend getaway or short escape. Learn more »