Pittsburgh To Washington D.C. Bike Tour - 3 Days
This is an introduction to the charm and history of the Great Allegheny Passage and the C & O Canal towpath. Daily mileage averages about 35 miles per day, allowing you more time to explore and enjoy the small towns and the amazing cultural and historical resources of the trail such as Fallingwater, Salisbury Viaduct & Antietam.
Find your Adventure
- Great Allegheny Passage End to End
- Bike Tour the Civil War from Gettysburg to Antietam
- The Middle Youghiogheny River - Class I-II Family Whitewater Rafting
- The Lower Youghiogheny - Class III Whitewater Rafting
- Heroes, Barns & Bridges Bike Tour
- View All Ohiopyle Adventures »
- View All Biking Adventures »
Wilderness Voyageurs is located in the heart of the Laurel Highlands in SW Pennsylvania. Ohiopyle, PA is your adventure central: Whitewater rafting, mountain biking, eating & shopping is just the beginning. Top notch Kayaking, Fly Fishing aren't to be missed either. Wilderness Voyageurs has be…More »
Find Your Adventure
Short on Vacation Time?
Our Quick Escapes Guide can help you find a day trip, weekend getaway or short escape. Learn more »